Saturday, March 28, 2009

Seasons Change
















As spring encroaches upon some parts of the country, I am reminded that change comes to some people before it comes to others*. I've been stuck in my 80 degree home- state since yesterday due to blizzards in Denver. 


This Teenpact season has been a starch contrast from last year. Personally, I find myself in a completely different place in life. Juggling Teenpact on top of a business, a relationship and trying to figure out where God is sending me to school next semester... tis quite a load. 


Traveling and teaching is always a joy. Father is teaching me to love those I serve... even if I don't agree with their life philosophy. I've become pretty disenchanted with the idea of a vast right-wing conspiracy or a Republican God. I'm sure I'll rip out a post one day concerning my "God is a Republican" mentality that I've observed among the conservative community. 

In addition, I've lost most faith that I once had in the home school movement. A post concerning this matter will no doubt appear on this blog at some point as well. 


This summer may hold many things. Alaska, Minnesota, maybe an apartment? We'll see what God has in store. I've caught a sense of adventure lately and it's been hard to get rid of. 



In Father's Grace

~Harry










*Unless you live in Hawaii and you are deprived of the beautiful chill air of winter. 

1 comment:

Emme said...

hah... appreciated the footnote.
I can relate to what you're processing right now, since many of these things are running through my head too. Keep on pursuing God's best! =)
-Emily