Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One door closes and another opens




The Teenpact chapter has come to a close, but I'll be keeping an extra bookmark there and bring back the memories often. National Convention was fantastic! God gave me the opportunity to worship Him with an incredible team of believers and musicians and He showed Himself in unbridled ways!











Parting is always such sweet sorrow, but why live in the past? I'm trying to occupy my time this summer with my own business! I'm starting a line of note cards and stationary with my photography portfolio that I've been harvesting around the nation. I'm also doing portraiture and selling framed work on the side.





I've decided passive income is the way to make it through college, and establishing myself through the summer is the way to do it. It's like taking a marketing class, a business management class, an economics class, a computer class and a photography class all in one!

It's ironic really... the camera has been out of commission for a while due to my stupidity and inattentive mind. It's on it's way back from Georgia where it was aptly left over a week ago... and I've been starting a photography business without a camera.


“Success is not a place one arrives, but rather the spirit with which one undertakes and continues the
journey.” ~Alex Noble



In Christ
~Adversarius


1 comment:

--Fictoris said...

dude! the painted finger one is really cool!!!